[council] GNSO Public Forum in Vancouver (Friday 2 Dec)

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:51:22 UTC 2005

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for your leadership on this. I hope that we don't let all the burden
fall on you, as our chair. Are there topics where councilors can contribute
in drafting? In particular, perhaps those of us who have been more involved
in the ICANN StratPlan process might be able to contribute to the gNSO
StratPlan.

I'll be in Tunisia at Prep Com 3, so may have limited online access from
11-19, but can participate somewhat, I'm sure.

Marilyn