[council] ICANN Board Meeting - 8-Nov-2005

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Fri Nov 4 21:16:10 UTC 2005

Michael,

Thank you for keeping us informed of these meetings. I have a question
though. As I was looking through the minutes and preliminary reports, I
noted that you recused yourself from the vote to publish the
Verisign-ICANN contract for public comment. I don't understand this, and
I understand conflicts requirements fairly well. Unless you work for
Verisign -- and I know you don't -- please don't recuse yourself. We
really need your voice and vote on this issue.

         Bret