[council] Final Proposed version 2.0 of IDN Guidelines posted

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Nov 9 01:33:05 UTC 2005

Let me clarify - I'm not aware of any policy that supports the Board
action to delegate policy development activities, registration or
otherwise, directly to gTLD registries.

The fact that it is consistent with a prior action, doesn't make it any
more consistent with the policy framework.

The second point I raised is more of a "the horse has already left the
barn" lament. I'd be happy to elaborate, but it is secondary to the
issue I raise above.

-ross