[council] Updated Agenda for GNSO public forum

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Nov 30 03:22:35 UTC 2005

Hello All,

We have two hours available for the GNSO public forum on Friday.

Here is an updated agenda for consideration.  Please let me know if you
have any further suggestions/changes:

(1) Report from .com agreement workshop

(2) Reports from GNSO constituency meetings on Thursday 1 Dec
- business users constituency
- gtld registries constituency
- Internet service and connection provider constituency
- non-commercial users constituency
- registrar constituency
- intellectual property constituencies

(3) WHOIS
- update from the WHOIS task force on defining the purpose of WHOIS
- open mike

(4) Evaluation of recent round of new sponsored gtlds
- presentation my Miriam Shapiro on the process and lessons learnt
- open mike

(5) New TLDs
- outline of proposed terms of reference
- presentation by dotBERLIN on why there should be more TLDs
- open mike

(6) Internationalised domain names
- motion to request an issues report
- open mike

(7) Single letter domain names
- potential release of single letter names at the second level of
existing gtlds

(8) Presentation from Janis Karklins, president of WSIS prepatory
process

(9) Open mike on any other issues

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin