[council] Draft agenda for GNSO teleconference on terms of reference for the GNSO review - 8 Sept 2005

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Sep 6 00:46:25 UTC 2005

Hello All,

I have invited members of the ICANN Board to attend our teleconference
on 8 September 2005.

I believe we may only get a few Board members, but I propose we dedicate
the first part of the call to getting feedback from these Board members.
We can then discuss further more detailed input to the current draft.

The Draft agenda is as follows:

(1) Review the background, goals and expected outcomes of the GNSO
review, at both the Council and constituency level
- respond to any questions on background from ICANN Board members
present
- receive input on expected outcomes from ICANN Board members present

(2) Discuss the current draft document
- receive input from ICANN Board members present that have read the
terms of reference
- receive input from GNSO Council members

Regards,
Bruce