[council] GNSO current work items - September

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:31:30 UTC 2005

Dear Bruce,

can you add to the Council agenda a discussion/vote on an issues report on
single letter names? I understand that the prioritization of when to launch
a PDP is treated as a separate topic, as we are prioritizing Council's
policy work. However, I would like to have the topic on the agenda for
discussion.

Also, could you add in under Other Business a short report on the status on
meeting coordination for Vancouver to the extent that we have advanced that
with the Programme Committee.

Thanks, Marilyn Cade

  _____