[council] More information on protection of names of International InterGovernmental Organisations (IGOs) from WIPO

Lucy.Nichols at nokia.com Lucy.Nichols at nokia.com
Thu Apr 6 09:08:31 UTC 2006

Thanks to Bruce for  the link to the "Briefing Note" --I had intended on
summarizing the relevant portions of the note but professional time
constraints have kept me one step behind Bruce!  Accordingly, it may be
better to allow each councillor to review the entire "briefing note".

I am, of course, available to answer any questions that might arise
after a reading.

Regards,

Lucy