[council] Re: [gtld-council] Council mail list etiquette

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 13:34:16 UTC 2006

Thanks Philip,

but then, maybe the original message shouldn't have been sent to all
those people in the first place! because in general when I reply to
such messages (and because I specifically address the content of such
messages), I feel I must at least copy to the same people, for the
record. but I understand for the council lists... btw, do we have all
council members on the gtld-council list, or vice versa? I'm just not
sure of the order now...

Mawaki