[council] Proposed approach to travel funding in the ICANN operating plan

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:38:06 UTC 2006

Dear all, I believe that we need to give Kurt a rather firm estimate of
costs for travel for Councilors asap. If we 'ballpark' an estimate of $3,000
USD for short policy meetings, and $5,000 for the week long ICANN face to
face meetings, will that provide a firm enough estimate? I would also
propose that perhaps we plan to budget two policy development meetings face
to face, outside of the three ICANN meetings.

I am happy to work with Glen on a straw proposal for the budget  if we can
get a general agreement for a "template" approach.  Perhaps Ken would also
be willing, as part of the Adm. Planning group to work on this?