[council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council and task force meetings in second quater

Alistair DIXON Alistair.Dixon at team.telstraclear.co.nz
Wed Apr 12 06:18:01 UTC 2006

Glen

I can confirm that I can do the call tonight (for me) and the 18 May, 8 June and 9 June calls.  As I previously indicated, I can't confirm whether I will be able to attend the Brussels face-to-face because it is likely I will have work commitments at that time which would prevent me from travelling.

Alistair

Alistair Dixon
Industry and Regulatory Affairs

Ph +64 4 920 3098 (Wellington)         Telstra Clear Ltd
Ph +64 29 912 4301 (mobile)                 PO Box 1271
Ph +64 9 912 4301 (Auckland)             Centreport
Fax +64 4 920 3588                                        Wellington

alistair.dixon at team.telstraclear.co.nz