[council] Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Policy Development work in Marrakech in June 2006

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:27:40 UTC 2006

Bruce,

Thanks for asking.  I would suggest that there be time/date allocated for
policy development meetings on IDNs.   I presume there will be workshops and
presentations viz IDNs during Marrakesh.  I have also discussed with
relevant staff to allot some time/date to give opportunities for indiginous
African companies to do presentations on similar subjects.

regards,
Sophia
p.s  do u have an online ref to the WSJ media coverage on WHOIS?