[council] Preparation for the Amsterdam meeting - useful background reading

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 18:30:40 UTC 2006

Dear Olof,

Thanks for finding this for us. It will be an invaluable background set of
materials and I do agree about the 'homework' assignment. It is hard
sometimes to find the time to read the information necessary to help us do
our jobs well, and in a well informed manner, but having it put at our
fingertips, as you did, is much appreciated.

I personally find that having staff organize materials is very helpful. I
know it means extra work for you, but again, it helps me. Thanks!

Marilyn

  _____