[council] Reminder regarding summaries of discussions during the dinner with the ICANN Board

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:59:56 UTC 2006

Dear All,

I recall offering to submit our tables recommendation after dinner, and no
one showed interest or asked me to submit via email as well.  So I tore the
paper in front of you folks.  The requirement for the need of this should
have been requested before or while there, or when I asked. Please advise
the contacts on my table, so that I can reconstruct the recommendations, as
they were long.

Sophie