[council] collaborative tools

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Dec 7 13:47:59 UTC 2006

hi,

Annette just mentioned the help that ALAC got from ICANNWIKI is
setting up collaborative online tools.  I attended some of the
sessions where they helped set this up and was impressed with
ICANNWIKI's level of support and the level of patience they showed in
customizing and explanations.

Perhaps we can consider talking to them about getting advice and
assistance in setting up collaborative work environment to use in one
of our future pdp processes, working group projects or some other
project.

a.