[council] Copy of presentation from Bill Dee during the GNSO/GAC meeting on Thursday 7 Dec 2006 in São Paulo

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Dec 8 12:49:54 UTC 2006

________________________________

From: Bill
Sent: Thursday, 7 December 2006 4:02 PM
To: Bruce Tonkin
Subject: new gTLDs/GAC

Dear Bruce,

please find attached, as requested, a copy of my presentation to the joint GAC GNSO Council meeting this afternoon.

Please feel free to circulate it to other members of the GNSO Council although I must stress that the views/comments included in the presentation are purely personal and do not, in any way, reflect the views of the GAC or indeed of the European Commission.

Regards,

Bill