[council] collaborative tools

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Fri Dec 8 14:47:41 UTC 2006

I passed the ball to a staff person who did some initial research.  We
determined that this needed to be a well researched and planned project
(which also needs to involve the GNSO at the appropriate points).  A
proposed project charter/plan will be shared with you.

Denise

Denise Michel
Vice President, Policy Development
ICANN