[council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 21 December 2006

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Mon Dec 18 07:52:38 UTC 2006

Dear All

Just a quick note to let you know that I have begun work on the first
part of Item 4 and will complete that after any further input from
constituencies -- due 20 December.

I will not be attending the GNSO Council meeting -- my apologies --
but a family holimoon takes (unsurprisingly!) precedence.

Very best wishes for Christmas.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor