[council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 21 December 2006

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Dec 19 04:53:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am wondering whether we can put the subject of the interim face to
face meetings on the agenda for this meeting.  We had discussed
getting together for a few days in February for face to face on the
various PDP efforts and perhaps other issues (IDN WG, the proposed
new WG on reserved labels ...).

In casual conversation, one possible range of dates that seems to
work for at least some is 15-17 Feb.  On locations at last
conversation we still seem to be wavering between Europe, DC or LA.

thanks
a.