[council] Idea for Deputy Chair

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Thu Dec 21 02:49:55 UTC 2006

Thanks Bruce,

this is a very good suggestion which I welcome - it is important not
only in terms of looking into the future, but the normal procedures of
the Council should also not be meet some problems if you are not
available (like for Lisbon) and we should have an "natural" alternative
chairperson for such cases.

Norbert Klein

=