[council] WG on Sunrise Process - outreach

Edmon Chung edmon at dotasia.org
Fri Dec 22 15:41:34 UTC 2006

Speaking of the Sunrise Process, in fact, I am dealing with this (and the issue of reserved names) on a daily basis right now as we prepare our launch for .ASIA.  So, I am happy to provide any input to the workgroup and also to learn from the group as well.

I am also meeting with and reaching out to many relevant people and groups precisely on the subject currently, so I am happy to contribute experience there and also invite interested people to the discussion where appropriate as well.

Edmon