[council] WG on Sunrise Process - outreach

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Dec 22 18:21:53 UTC 2006

It seems to me that the SOW for the working group should include the
questions that Avri raises.  Also, I think the SOW should include the
task of answering this question: Without venturing an opinion as to
whether or not special procedures should be implemented to deal with IP
rights, are there other ways to protect these rights besides using a
sunrise period?