[council] ALAC Submission on Call for Papers

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Wed Feb 1 05:46:24 UTC 2006

Dear Council Members:

I would like to direct your attention to an open Wiki page that the ALAC
has maintained over the last few weeks. In e-mail messages to the
certified At Large Structures, we asked for feedback on the wiki, and a
number of our groups have participated in this project. The URL for the
project is:

	http://www.icannwiki.org/ALAC_on_New_TLDs

We have now closed comments and will be reorganizing these thoughts into
a formal paper for the Council.

For the record, attached to this e-mail you will find a copy of the Wiki
page, in PDF format, as it existed at the close of the comment period.
We look forward to sharing the views of the ALAC and its constituent
bodies during the coming weeks.

Very truly yours,

Bret Fausett
ALAC Liaison to the GNSO