[council] Housekeeping

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Feb 1 13:03:27 UTC 2006

Philip Sheppard wrote:

> And if a posting concerns the gTLDs PDP then posting just to Glen is
> sufficient as she will re-direct to the Custom list [gtld-council] which we
> are all on!

Thanks for the clarification Philip - I get similarly frustrated when
list members use the reply-all function without trimming the to: and cc:
lines - the duplication is maddening! :) I actually hadn't realized that
Glen had created a new list for this work item - now I have some new
message filters to create.

Apologies if I started, or contributed to a trend.

Ross - (who, realizing that drinking too much coffee makes one grumpy,
is off to get a nice cup of Chamomile)