[council] GNSO Issues Report: .COM Agreement

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Sun Feb 5 04:06:21 UTC 2006

Liz -

Thanks to you and Olof for preparing this document.

Given the opinion of General Counsel that policy development applicable
only to specific gTLD agreements is out of scope for ICANN and the GNSO,
I would like clarified what bearing this new opinion has on past policy
development (and the results of that policy development) that was only
applicable to specific gTLD agreements.

It would be helpful to have this clarified prior to the next Council call.

Thank you again for your assistance.

-ross