[council] ICANN Board Meeting - 21-Feb-2006

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Wed Feb 15 10:15:04 UTC 2006

Mike,

do you know at what point of time the Board will consider the policy
recommendation made by the council in regard to the

"Final task force report on a policy recommendation and advice on a
procedure for handling conflicts between a registrar/registry's legal
obligations under privacy laws and their contractual obligations to
ICANN"

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-4534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom at schlund.de

Am 14.02.2006 schrieb Michael D. Palage:
> Dear Council Members:
>
> As a follow-up to my previous post, I just wanted to advise the council
> that the Secretariat has updated the ICANN website to include all of
> these dates, including the proposed agenda for the 21-Feb-2006 meeting
> within seven days of that meeting as required by the bylaws.
>
>     *  Review of Public Comments Regarding VeriSign Settlement
> Agreements
>     * Litigation Status Update
>     * Discussion of VeriSign Settlement Agreements
>     * Designation of São Paulo as 2006 Annual Meeting
>     * Consideration of ccNSO's ccPDP Results and Recommendations on
> Proposed ICANN Bylaws Changes
>     * Approval of Contractor to Conduct GNSO Review
>     * Designation of Academic Organization to Select Delegate for
> ICANN's 2006 Nominating Committee
>     * Approval of Director's Expenses
>     * Other Business
>
> Should anyone have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I
> have heard from at least one registrar regarding the briefing that staff
> provided yesterday. I would hope that these briefing assist the
> respective constituencies in helping formulate comments which they can
> submit via the public forum. Although I have the benefit of monitoring
> your calls and this list's communications, I believe it is important to
> use the public forum as the primary mechanism to document the
> community's position on the proposed Verisign settlement agreements.
>
> I also point to the proposed approval of the contract to conduct the
> GNSO review which should be of particular importance to the GNSO.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael D. Palage

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w