[council] Draft Call for papers, new gTLD PDP

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Tue Jan 3 09:59:25 UTC 2006

Olof, all,

I support Marylins wording as well and want to urge the council to have this
document published as soon as possible. Only one month is already short
enough we do not have to shorten it by any delay on our side.

To your pdp-flowchart. I could'nt open it due to some version problems.
Could you please resend it in another format like .gif or .jpg.

I wish you all a happy and successful new year.

Best,

tom

Am 29.12.2005 schrieb Olof Nordling:
> Dear Marilyn,
>
> Many thanks for advancing this matter. Your points are well taken and I even
> do agree that we should encourage contributions that address the full set of
> questions. Nevertheless, we should recognize that an expert on, let's say,
> allocation methods, could well want to limit his/her contribution to that
> particular area - without that being seen as detracting from the value of
> the contribution as such. Anyway, as I read your amendments of the draft I
> find your wording striking the right balance.
>

> As to the working program, it is first of all clear that we need to modify
> the timelines in the current GNSO 4mths operational plan (as prepared by
> Maria before last Council call). At the call, I also suggested that the next
> consolidation document - or "Initial Report", to speak PDP-ese - be kept as
> an evolving draft to be finalized in Wellington. That met with approval but
> we haven't addressed the timeline for the following steps. As a visual
> background for further thoughts on this, I attach a flowchart (my draft, not
> canonized.) of the GNSO PDP steps.
>
> Very best regards
>
> Olof
>

>   _____

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w