[council] Draft Call for papers, new gTLD PDP

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 03:11:03 UTC 2006

:-)

Yes, we did have quite a struggle with Hans and Joe and the lawyer who was
somehow either hired, or volunteered to do the drafting... Rita  ... those
who were more knowledgeable about the realities were not ... well, "well
received" seems a neutral and "nice" description of how our input was
treated. Considering that the participants had quite a bit of expertise, it
is too bad that we ended up where we did. ...

However, be that as it may, we did agree that there would be a revision,
based on reality and experience. And reality and experience are now ensued.

So, time for revision.

Marilyn