[council] Draft Board Report on Whois Rec. 2 on conflicts with national laws

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at icann.org
Tue Jan 10 10:22:59 UTC 2006

Dear all,

Attached is the Draft Board Report on Whois Rec. 2 on conflicts with
national laws for your review.  This report follows the vote of the Council
on 28 November approving the policy recommendation prepared by the Whois
Task Force.

The finalised report will be submitted to the ICANN Board. This Board Report
will also be posted on the ICANN website next Monday, 16 January.

I would appreciate if you could send me your comments on this report by the
end of Thursday this week (12 January).  The purpose of the report is to
record rather than re-open the policy discussions on the issue.

All the best, Maria