[council] Ad promotion of Call for Papers on new gTLDs

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Wed Jan 11 11:22:55 UTC 2006

Dear Cary,
Apologies for not responding quicker to your question - it's been pretty
hectic meeting various material and payment deadlines the last couple of
days.
Anyway, as I'm sure you have realized, the ads are now firmly with the
respective publications and I trust you and others will find them a useful
addition to our efforts of soliciting valuable input.
Best regards
Olof