[council] Clarification of Comments

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jan 18 01:24:32 UTC 2006

hi,

I agree with this completely.  we should not presume that the staff
manager cannot do the report.  If they can't or if the report is
deficient in some way, which is _not_ my expectation, then we would
need to figure out what to do next, but I see no reason not to follow
the normal process at this point.

a.