[council] Conflicts of Interest

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:46:16 UTC 2006

Thanks, Ross, I better understand your suggestion and it seems to be
feasible to implement this approach in the short run, and take longer steps
over time. I should have read this before posting my last email which was
sort of urging similar caution for a big initiative. However, I fully agree
with a posting of statements of interests.

Still, I would like us to have a work plan toward how and when we might
develop a process -- fitting it into the StratPlan work program, perhaps.

Marilyn