[council] Date for meeting in Washington area -23/24/25 Feb 2006

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sat Jan 28 19:10:58 UTC 2006

I will not be able to attend this meeting as it conflicts with meetings
at WIPO in Geneva that I am already ticketed to attend.  I won't be able
join in the GNSO meeting via telephone either.

I don't see any advantage to holding this meeting in Washington DC.  It
  will skew the results of the meeting in favor of "DC-insiders" and
away from ordinary users and the larger international community.  I
think we should at least reconsider holding this meeting in Washington DC.

Robin