[council] Revised .com agreement

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Jan 31 22:03:30 UTC 2006

Hello Philip,

I will invite Kurt Pritz and John Jeffrey.

A good place to start is this document, which I have attached for
convenience.

From:
http://www.icann.org/topics/vrsn-settlement/revision-matrix-29jan06.pdf

The document identifies 8 issues, and describes the changes made to
address those issues, as well as the rationale for the changes.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin