[council] Proposed simplified WHOIS motion for 20 July 2006

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 13:58:00 UTC 2006

Marilyn,

what do you mean by this: "On the discussion of the
interpretation of Formulation 1, I am not convinced that the
Council has discussed and accepted the broader definition." Is
it that Bruce's (so far tentative) interpretation you're calling
"broader definition," or do you mean the Council have to discuss
again before accepting the result of the vote (which was not for
the broader definition; but on the other hand you can't be
talking about accepting the rejected formulation, so I'm
confused)? Please clarify.

Mawaki