[council] New gTLDs committee and IDN policy work meeting in Amsterdam

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Tue Jul 18 22:04:26 UTC 2006

[To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear Council Members,

The proposed face to face meeting on new gTLDs and IDNs will take place
on Tuesday, 29 August, starting at midday, and going through to Thursday
afternoon, 31 August 2006 at the Sheraton Airport Hotel in Amsterdam
with direct access to Schiphol International Airport's arrival and
departure halls.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=301&localeoverwrite=

The meeting room will accommodate about 30 people in a U shape, some
extra chairs may be added and there will be teleconferencing facilities
for remote participation.

GNSO Travel support will be announced shortly.

Please let me know off the list whether you will be attending or
participating remotely, and whether you need an hotel room reservation.
Details of the reservation will be following soon.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Glen
--