[council] Regarding one versus two proposed motions

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Jul 20 05:52:44 UTC 2006

Hello Marilyn,

> As to procedure: can you help all of us understand:
>
> Is there one motion, or two? Are you proposing to withdraw
> the original complex motion and substitute two motions, or only one?

Yes - I was proposing to withdraw the original motion that was discussed
during our meeting in Marrakech, and replace it with two proposed
motions.  I was hoping that both of these motions would be accepted (or
further improved).

I will re-send the two motions in a single email.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin