[council] LSE Review on GNSO

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Mon Jul 31 16:57:17 UTC 2006

The LSE is incorporating additional information it received from
constituencies (in response to the request delivered during the
Marrakesh meeting).  Their vacation schedules have caused some delays.
Within a week, I should have a date for sharing a draft with the GNSO.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
Vice President, Policy Development