[council] FW: Board seat

tony.ar.holmes at bt.com tony.ar.holmes at bt.com
Thu Jun 1 07:21:58 UTC 2006

Fellow Councillors

Most you know Alick Wilson from his time on the council. Although no
longer a member of council Alick maintains a key interest and it appears
timely to share his thoughts below, particularly with the demands and
expectations of the GNSO increasing at a fast pace due to the heavy work
program we are facing.

Tony