[council] IDN Food for Thought

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 05:23:19 UTC 2006

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for your swift reaction and clarification. Well, this is
my personal contribution (no constituency has been even
consulted) put forward to my peers, in order to make sure I or
"we have captured the issues correctly." The principles or
axioms clearly crystallize and convey the status of that
understanding, and are not once again intended to be
recommedations as yet. If eventually, after our interactions on
the subject, including with the GAC, any of those make it to
step 7(d) as policy recommendations, then cheers.

Mawaki