[council] Regarding Letter from American Intellectual Property Law Association

Lucy.Nichols at nokia.com Lucy.Nichols at nokia.com
Wed Jun 21 19:43:16 UTC 2006

As a private member of the intellectual property community, let me
publicly express my personal  agreement with Ross and his assessment of
the situation.

I believe that it is non-productive to be arguing about Formulation 1 at
this juncture.  The voting has already taken place and the result is
what it is! Let's move on to the next task at hand.  It is no wonder
that we have made so little progress on this issue.

Regards,

Lucy