[council] GNSO Council /ICANN Board dinner, Monday 26 in FES 2

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Mon Jun 26 14:50:33 UTC 2006

Hello All,

> The GNSO Council and ICANN Board working dinner will be in
> 'FES 2' at 7:30 this evening.

I will endeavour to catch Paul or Vint today to get a feel of what they
would find useful for the dinner.

>From the discussions on Sunday it appears that the Council didn't want
to focus on a single topic.

It would be useful for Council members to post to the list any issues
that they think should be raised with the ICANN Board.

Even if we don't have a single issue, I think we do need to be fairly
focussed on a limited number of important issues.   We should also avoid
duplicating any discussions that may have been had with the Board in
individual constituency meetings.

I would like to recommend that we at least raise the issue of meeting
planning again.

Regards,
Bruce