[council] Letter from Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Tue Jun 27 13:54:34 UTC 2006

Might I recommend that the GNSO establish working web based document
archives for each task force? Sending these out multiple times to
multiple mailing lists is grossly inefficient. It also has the effect of
isolating the receipt of the input to those that are directly subscribed
to the mailing lists (mailing list archives notwithstanding).

It should be fairly easy to establish something like this. After our
Washington meeting, I tried to set something up using
CentralDesktop.com, but did not have sufficient time to make anything
appreciable happen. If someone is willing to run with what I've already
implemented and take it to the goal line, let me know offlist and I can
provide you with the account details and passwords.

Bruce Tonkin wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Please see attached a copy of the letter from the Financial Services
> Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and
> Homeland Security in the USA.
>
> I note this letter has been sent to:
>
> ICANN
>
> US Government Agencies involved in an ICANN Working Group (Commerce
> Department, Federal Bureau of
> Investigations, Federal Trade Commission, Homeland Security Department ,
> and State Department)
>
> Regards,
> Bruce Tonkin

Regards,

--

                        -ross rader
                         general manager,

Have you checked out the NetIdentity/Nameplanet Weblog?
http://netidentity.weblog.info