[council] GNSO Review: Board Resolution

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Mar 1 15:05:48 UTC 2006

Apologies Liz -

I don't think I'm being clear with my original question. Let me rephrase.

Understanding that the board has authorized staff to spend up to
$150,000 to conduct this review, what are the exact financial terms
entered into with this contractor? i.e. how much can we actually expect
to spend and over what term.

In all candor, I'd simply prefer to review the contract directly myself
in order to draw my own conclusions, but I'm not sure if management
policy will permits this level of transparency. If the contract can be
published, I would prefer that option, otherwise please bear with my
questions. :)

-ross