[council] FW: Registry Constituency statement concerning the PDP Feb 06

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Mar 2 18:50:40 UTC 2006

With respect to my colleagues in the registry constituency, I find it
extremely bad form to have lengthy documents such as this tabled minutes
before a long-scheduled call.

I would like to request that any consideration or discussion of this
submission be set aside pending an opportunity for the rest of council
to adequately review them with our respective constituencies. This
should be done in parallel with our existing agenda - I don't seek to
delay consideration of any documents or items on the agenda that has
been distributed.

Thanks,

-r