[council] Agenda Request

Ken Stubbs kstubbs at afilias.info
Sun Mar 5 01:53:25 UTC 2006

Marilyn's observations here are quite relevant..
there has to be basic "enforceable" safeguards built into the process to
deal with inadvertent expirations
and accidental deletions..

many companies (large & small) , have invested significant funds &
resources into their respective internet presence and
to think that it could all "evaporate" over a mistake made by someone in
the accounts payable department or a misdirected email (i.e. spam
filtered)  is disconcerting to say the least... !

regards

ken stubbs