[council] Deadline for Public Comment

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Tue Mar 14 05:20:24 UTC 2006

Marilyn

I think you're right -- and they're about to be more fatigued with
Wellington.

I suggest that we leave the public comment forum open but that, for
the purposes of capturing input for the next version of the Initial
Report (which will go out today) we deal only with what has been
received by the deadline.

To confirm, we have many contributions via the call for papers and
also through the public comment archive.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels