[council] GNSO PDP-Dec05: New Top Level Domains: Updated documents

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Wed Mar 15 18:33:55 UTC 2006

Colleagues

As discussed on the Council's call last night, please find attached
the updated Initial Report which reflects the Washington DC meeting
inputs.

I have also attached, in case you haven't got it easily to hand, the
Call for Additional Information:  Technical Criteria document which I
sent out last week.  Could you please distribute this to your
constituencies for discussion at the Wellington meetings?

These two documents will form the basis of the discussion at the two
days of meetings on 25 & 26 March in Wellington.  The final agenda
for those two days will be distributed separately.

Of course, any questions, let me know.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams