[council] Regarding meetings on Saturday and Sunday in Wellington

Suzanne Sene ssene at ntia.doc.gov
Wed Mar 15 19:45:04 UTC 2006

** High Priority **

hi bruce, just a quick, if belated, note on the draft agenda you circulated.  it shows the gac gnso working group meeting with the gnso council at 11 a.m. on Sunday, while our gac agenda has the meeting time as 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.  i hope it doesn't create much of a problem for the council to re-arrange the morning schedule.  please let me know asap if that would be the case.  thanks, suz.

Suzanne R. Sene
Senior Policy Advisor
NTIA/OIA
202-482-3167 (ph)
202-482-1865 (fax)

>>> "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au> 3/13/2006 6:46 PM >>>
Hello All,

Please note that I have posted two messages regarding the meetings of
the GNSO Committee on new gTLDs in Wellington to the Committee mailing
list.

The archives can be found at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gtld-council/

Regards,