[council] Wellington good news

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 08:15:51 UTC 2006

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the great idea.   I am in for 'assisting' you to encourage ICANN
crowd to gather.

Besides, I am hoping that our wine selection will include the world
acclaimed New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.   This is what Oz Clarke summed up
the impact of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc in his Wine Atlas when he wrote, *"No
previous wine had shocked, thrilled, entranced the world before with such
brash, unexpected flavours of gooseberries, passionfruit and lime, or
crunchy green asparagus spears . . . an entirely new, brilliantly successful
wine style that the rest of the world has been attempting to copy ever
since".*

Congratulations!

Look forward to be there!
Sophia