[council] Regarding GNSO Council meeting in Wellington

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Mar 22 07:36:19 UTC 2006

Hello All,

Given that the time of the GNSO Council meeting is not optimal with
respect to ensuring participation from Council members that cannot
attend in person, I recommend we mainly use our Council meeting in
Wellington for "discussion" on the policy issues on the agenda.   We can
then hold a meeting the following week to vote on well defined motions
with respect to any requests for issues reports etc.

I expect that we will use the GNSO Public forum to provide an update on
the status of PDP's underway - e.g WHOIS, PDP-Dec05, and PDP-Feb06 - so
we don't need to take up too much time in the Council meeting itself.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin